Donations can be made in several ways
- During Dues Renewal
- Honoraria Deferral- The OMA Honoraria Form has been updated to allow donations of a specified amount to the OMF.
- You can become an ambassador of the OMF by raising awareness and promoting the importance of this unique physicians driven Foundation. Contact Us
Establish a Named Bursary
OMSBF Named Bursaries are bursaries established by an individual or group to commemorate a physician’s achievements, in memory of a colleague or relative, to support a student pursuing a specific specialty, or from a certain area of the province.Establish a Named Bursary
A Planned or Legacy Gift is a gift you commit to today that is realized in the future. Legacy gifts are easy to arrange and can offer many attractive benefits such as:
- Enabling you to distribute your assets as you wish while minimizing taxes and maximizing the benefits to your estate, your heirs, and the causes you believe in.
- Fulfilling your charitable goals and achieving the best tax savings possible
- Strengthening the long-term financial security of the OMF, and providing future support for the profession
- The potential to make a much larger gift through your estate than you might not have otherwise been able to give in your lifetime.
Ways to give
- Wills and Bequests
- Life Insurance
- RRSP’s and RRIF’s
- Charitable Trusts
We highly recommend working directly with your lawyer or financial advisor to arrange a bequest. The OMF would be please to have a representative at the meeting. Please contact us for more information